Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 cụ thể và cách thức giúp con học hiệu quả
Hình Ảnh về: Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 cụ thể và cách thức giúp con học hiệu quả
Video về: Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 cụ thể và cách thức giúp con học hiệu quả
Wiki về Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 cụ thể và cách thức giúp con học hiệu quả
Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 cụ thể và cách thức giúp con học hiệu quả –
Marks in Vietnamese grade 1 That is the important knowledge that children will learn. However, in fact, many children are still confused between punctuation marks, as well as do not know how to put the correct asterisk, leading to misspelled reading and writing.
Therefore, the content of the following article Trường THCS – THPT Âu Lạc will summarize in detail the accents in Vietnamese and effective methods to help children learn that parents can refer to.
Summary of accents in grade 1 Vietnamese in detail
In Vietnamese language learning program grade 1, the children will have access to and familiarize themselves with the alphabet system. In it will be learned about the bar sign to be form words, sentences correctly than.
Specifically, in the current Vietnamese alphabet system, there are a total of 6 bar marks as follows:
- Horizontal mark: There are no accents on words and letters also called unsigned syllables, often used in closed syllables. Eg: flowers, companies,…
- Grave accent: Symbol “`” is one màn chơi lower than the horizontal bar, often appearing in non-closed syllables such as: house, village, decent…
- Tilde: Denoted “~, this is considered a high-pitched voice mark (which starts lower but ends higher) accompanied by a glottal obstruction when pronouncing. They will not normally be used in closed warmers. Eg: Longan, miss, brave…
- Question mark: Denoted “?, this is considered a low-pitched sound mark when pronounced. At the same time, they often appear in syllables that are also not closed syllables. Eg: question, scene, sign board,…
- Acute: Denoted “‘, this is the tone with the highest pitch when pronouncing, at the end of the pronunciation, there will be an additional blocking action in the larynx. This mark will usually appear in all types of syllables. Eg: Early morning, secret, eagerness….
- Heavy bar: Denoted “.this is a low-pitched tone mark, they also appear in most types of syllables such as: heavy, strange, abusive, peaty,…
Some rules for placing accents in Vietnamese grade 1
After grasping the accents in Vietnamese grade 1 above correctly. According to linguists in our country, we have also agreed on the rules for placing accents in words and sentences so that we can synchronize the way of teaching Vietnamese for all levels of study.
Understand the standard structure of “sound”
In Vietnamese, Sound is made up of 3 main parts: first sound – rhyme – sound. All three sets of these parts will help create a clearer and more accurate voice.
Among them, only “rhyme” will be divided into 3 separate parts which is the sound main – accompaniment – final sound.
Eg: language “invite”will be made up of the first syllable”mrhyme “yeah”same sign.
Therefore, most languages must have rhymes and tones, while the first syllable also has some sounds that are not (such as drinking, eating, craving, …)
Rules for placing 5 marks in Vietnamese grade 1
According to the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training, the rules for placing accent marks in Vietnamese are specified as The lowercase accent will be placed above and below the rhymeor more specifically would placed in the main sound character of the language.
However, the rule of placing the bar above does not always apply to all cases. For example the situation sounds with diphthongs appear (who, oi, ua…) usually punctuation rules will be different. Specifically:
- There is only 1 vowel in the main sound: In case in a voice with a main sound, there are only vowels belonging to vowels such as a, e, i, o, u, the accent will be placed at that vowel. Eg: leaves, noodles, mother,…
- In the main sound there are only diphthongs: If the last syllable comes after an accented diphthong, write it on the rear side of the main sound (for example: glide, want…), or in the case of a diphthong without the last syllable, the accent will be placed on the very first syllable of the main sound (Example: at, radiate, bite…).
Based on the rules of placing Vietnamese marks in grade 1, it will help children perfect sentences when speaking, writing, listening, reading, and more easily and accurately.
Some common mistakes about Vietnamese punctuation in grade 1 that children often encounter
For children who have just entered grade 1, or foreigners who are learning Vietnamese often face many difficulties in using accent marks. Therefore, they often make some basic mistakes such as:
The pitch of the tone mark is not correct
Each mark in Vietnamese usually has a different sound when pronouncedlike accent marks usually the pitch will be high, the accents will be a bit low….
But in many cases people when pronounce the last sounds incorrectlyCandlestick the tone of the bar will also be affected. Usually, the baby will pronounce the last sound with a period of outgassing, so it leads to many mistakes such as:
- The syllable field is lengthened
- The bar line will be raised or lowered towards the end.
Eg: When pronouncing the word “People”It’s easy for babies to read as you with a higher pitch than the normal reading.
Using Vietnamese grade 1 accents is confused
In the process of using Vietnamese accent marks, many children often confuse the accents. Especially:
- Question marks and tildes: For example, in the sentence “buy and sell wholesale and retail” and many people often write and misread the sign as “buy wholesale and retail”.
- Chromatic and dashes: For example, “buying and selling”, but many people when reading with a high pitch will become “dance for sale”.
- Dark and heavy accents: For example, “heavy”, but many readers often mistake it as “heavy”.
Most of the work is confusing punctuation in Vietnamese this usually from the regionfor example, people in the Central region often get confused the most, leading to easy spelling mistakes in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
In speech sequences, it is also common to mispronounce the tone sign
When learning Vietnamese in grade 1, children all know that there are 6 tone marks corresponding to 5 accent marks when pronouncing each syllable. But many times in the sequence of words, children are easily confused or mispronounced those marks. Specifically:
- Both syllables carry the accent: Usually, children will read the following syllable correctly, while the first syllable is often skimmed like a dash. Eg: peaceful => peaceful, normal => normal…
- The accented syllable goes with the accented syllable: Similar to the above, children often correctly read the following syllable, and the first syllable will pass. Eg: Friends => friends, inns => Nha cho (with pronunciation errors tr/ch, can’t distinguish between profound and heavy accents)….
- Both syllables carry heavy accents: Usually, children will read the correct syllable after the correct tone, while the syllable in front of the heavy accent will be read softly into a horizontal or sharp sign. Eg: study => practice, friends => friends…
- Heavy accented syllables go with tilde syllables: Children often read syllables with a heavy accent in front of them as an acute or a dash, and a syllable with a tilde behind them as a heavy or profound sign. Eg: Clean => books….
Why is it necessary to guide children to learn Vietnamese accents correctly?
In fact, when learning Vietnamese, it is quite difficult to use the right accent marks. Not only foreigners, but children who have just entered grade 1 are also prone to making these mistakes.
Therefore, parents need to guide their children to learn the correct marks in Grade 1 Vietnamese to ensure:
- The listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Using the correct sign will help with correct pronunciation to facilitate communication.
- Children who use the wrong sign will also influence many other subjects.
- It is easy to use the wrong sign without correction become a habit that is harmful to the baby’s future…
Methods to help children learn signs in Vietnamese for grade 1 effectively
For the above reasons, to be able to help children learn the accent marks in Vietnamese more accurately and effectively, parents can apply some of the following methods.
Learn Vietnamese comprehensively with Vmonkey
Vmonkey known as one of the number 1 Vietnamese teaching apps in Vietnam for preschool and primary school children, with content built closely to the latest GDPT program.
Here, with Vmonkey, children will learn all the knowledge related to Vietnamese from Alphabet, punctuation, spelling… through the images, sounds and games. Make sure Vmonkey will help children:
- Learn standard and fastest rhymes: Spelling and pronouncing the entire alphabet perfectly, making grammatically correct sentences, children are not slurred, speak and write correctly.
- Building a Vietnamese platform: Children read fluently before entering 1st grade thanks to 700+ interactive comics, 300+ audio books, increasing Reading – Comprehension with 1500+ interactive questions after the story, rich vocabulary, flexible expression thanks to the story store , massive audiobook
- Nurturing your child’s soul: Developing emotional intelligence (EQ) and nurturing children’s souls thanks to 1,000+ selected folk tales, poetry, life lessons; Building character and morality for children through valuable stories rich in education and humanity.
Promisingly, with Vmonkey, children will no longer worry because the punctuation system is difficult to learn, or how to spell and learn vocabulary will also be much more interesting.
>>> TRIAL VMONKEY NOW: HERE.
Guide your child to understand the rules of Vietnamese accents
To be able to help children learn the correct sound system, parents need to let them understand and understand the rules that Trường THCS – THPT Âu Lạc shared above.
Besides, parents can help their children understand the rules of using accents based on the following simple memory:I HUYEN has a lot of pain. HE NGUYEN CHOCKING drug ASK where is the pain?”.
- The dashes will go with an accent or a question markFor example: Rest….
- Dark or heavy signs will go with the fall. Eg: beautiful, leisurely, hasty….
Practice with your child often
The best way to help your child understand how to properly put marks is indispensable for himé do homework on signs often. Parents can let their children do exercises in textbooks, come up with puzzles related to correct marking, etc.
When doing many exercises, children will easily get used to and understand the essence of correct punctuation.
Combine theory with practice
Don’t just let your child learn from books and theories forever Let your baby practice them more. Here, parents can give the baby learn to spell words everywhere, practice writing more, practice reading more… To help your baby understand the nature of each mark will help him remember them and use them more correctly.
Play games related to Vietnamese accents
Playing while learning is the most effective teaching method for children increase memorization and create excitement for children to learn better.
Here, parents can buy literacy-related kits that come with punctuation and organize games. combine letters and accents, find missing accents for letters, etc. so that children can play and learn at the same time.
Note, in this method parents should more gifts If your child wins, it will motivate and encourage your child to learn and play better.
Guide your child to pronounce correctly to speak and write the correct sign of words
Origin of work Using the wrong sign is the wrong pronunciation. Therefore, first of all, if you want your child to write correctly with correct spelling and punctuation, parents need to make sure that their child pronounces the correct spelling.
About teaching children how to pronounce effectively, parents can refer to the article: The latest Vietnamese pronunciation for class 1 2022 according to the standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training
Here is a summary of information about accents in Vietnamese grade 1. Thereby, it can be seen that this is quite difficult knowledge, so parents need to have the right teaching method to help their children learn more fun, interesting and effective.
#Tổng #hợp #các #dấu #trong #tiếng #việt #lớp #chi #tiết #và #bí #quyết #giúp #con #học #hiệu #quả
Bạn thấy bài viết Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 chi tiết và bí quyết giúp con học hiệu quả có khắc phục đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu ko?, nếu ko hãy comment góp ý thêm về Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 chi tiết và bí quyết giúp con học hiệu quả bên dưới để Trường THCS – THPT Âu Lạc có thể thay đổi & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho các bạn nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website: aulacschool.vn của Trường THCS – THPT Âu Lạc
Nhớ để nguồn: Tổng hợp các dấu trong tiếng việt lớp 1 chi tiết và bí quyết giúp con học hiệu quả